WITTZ END, a Relocation Concierge Service, has designed a customized service package specifically designed to assist families to remove their relative’s furnishings and personal items from an assisted living community whenever it is necessary. This valuable package provides the family the relief of performing this task themselves during a stress filled period of their lives and it allows out of state family the freedom on not having to take more time off in order to clean out the unit. Additionally it would eliminate paying additional fees to the community and expedite refunds that are due.
WITTZ END’s Compassion Service package will provide families the following services for 8 hours of service time.
- Furniture – Will arrange for Moving* Company to ship furniture and other personal items to designated family homes; and/or arrange for a charity to come and remove items and forward the receipt documentation to the family for their tax records.
- Pack– All items not donated and send* to the designated family representative.
- Clean Unit– Insure that the unit the family is vacating is completely empty and clean and left in broom clean condition.
The Value of the COMPASSION service package is $720.00
Your Cost is Only . . . $595.00
PACKAGE PAYMENT TERMS:
- Families will pay WITTZ END directly prior to start of the service the complete service fee by credit card through PayPal.
- *The cost of a moving company is separate and will be paid directly to the moving company.
- Any additional fees for sending or shipping items/materials to family by alternative methods (FedEX etc.) will be an additional will be billed and payable upon receipt either by check or by credit card through PayPal.
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PRICING is good through September 30, 2015.