I love Winnie the Pooh! For a bear craving honey all the time, he possesses so much wisdom. Pooh may get side tracked, especially for honey but he always seems to be on the right road to reach his goal. Two favorite quotes of mine are; “The hardest part is what to leave behind. It’s time to let go.” and “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”
The first quote resonates with me because one of the most difficult parts of what I do is helping clients come to grips with letting go. Letting go is hard, I know. As I continue to grow WITTZ END, I recently took time to review the service offerings to see what needed tweaking or letting go. My year-end review resulted in a few minor tweaks to WITTZ END services:
- Moving Sales – As of January 2013 WITTZ END will assist our clients in obtaining the services of companies who only organize and manage estate/moving sales or to other appropriate venues for auction; who have the expertise and capacity to manage these types of sales.
- In addition to the various packages WITTZ END already offers, we are adding three additional options;
- Preparing Home For Sale! AT WITTZ END team will sort, organize and dispose (charity or trash) items in attic, basement, garage, or closets. Will, upon request, refer client to moving/estate sale and other 3rd party resources.
- Move preparation, where WITTZ END team works with client to sort, organize, and declutter in preparation for moving. This could, depending on the need, include preparing items for donation, arranging for cleanout of basement, attic, and other unwanted items.
- Settling in! A WITTZ END team will arrive at your new home to unpack, put away, set-up, and organize your new home. All cartons and packing materials will be removed.
These services will be based on minimum 12 (1-12) hour blocks of time for flat fee of $960*; or a 24 (1-24) hour block of time the flat fee $1,680* depending on the scope and needs of our client; and does not include: cost of materials or services of 3rd party vendors such as: movers, debris removal, and other 3rd party service vendors.
My other favorite Winnie the Pooh quote “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” Tells me that I need to continue marketing WITTZ END services from the highest tree tops, mountains, and valleys and while I am out spreading the word I am putting in place at least 2 FRAZZLED TO DAZZLED teams during 2013 to provide WITTZ END’s FRAZZLED TO DAZZLED service to our valued clients. This will give me the ability to stretch our service area and handle more clients.
As you can see WITTZ END is growing and changing to meet the different service requirements of our clients. My ability to listen and adjust to the client’s needs and wants is important to me, and I am constantly listening – really listening — to accommodate our valued clients. This flexibility allows me the ability to switch gears and choose the correct road to achieve by goals.